Your wedding cake signifies the joining of two souls and their love, trust, and caring for each other. Here then are some marriage cake designs that will have your cake looking like it costs a lot but are all real budget savers.
You presumably have a thought of what you want your cake to be. The first thing is to search for a cake baker and mention to them what you have as the main priority… be extremely certain you have a trial of the flavors you are fascinated in.
When you find one you need to then use these tips to go with online cake delivery or offline shops.
1.One approach to saving some cash is to have a less layered cake for the marriage cake table. For your cake cutting ceremony instead use bigger sheet cakes, iced in your picked colors, to be sliced and served to the visitors.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised because most people won’t even realize it wasn’t from the tiered cake and the saving to you is really quite substantial.
2. A few cooks will prepare the cake and ice it and let you embellish it. You at that point can finish enriching it with fresh fruit items or blossoms that have been picked the day of your wedding; you may even get your flower vendor to give you some at almost no expense. This will really save you a lot because the most expensive part of the cake is the decorating due to the elaborate and time-consuming process and care necessary.
3. Many supermarkets now have excellent bakeries and they seem to be overlooked as a source for wedding cakes. Again, always ask for a taste but you can get a fantastic cake for about 25-33% of the cost of a wedding cake specialist.
4. Remember, when you are planning how large a cake you need to serve is that if you also have a sweet table, the cake won’t need to be nearly as large. So, get a cake that’s less than the size you think you need and have a separate dessert table. You can even make your cake look large with just a few creative techniques, just ask your cake baker.
5. Don’t think only about the cake itself, as you might be able to save money if the reception location provides you a cake stand for no additional cost, but you need to ask them if they’ll charge you for it.
6. There is a growing trend to online cake order using individually decorated cupcakes, and of course, they are much less expensive than a traditional wedding cake. Plus, cupcakes are a really fun way to have your cake and they can be in various flavors so your guests have a choice. You can also present them in lots of interesting ways, from a tiered stand to specific shapes (like a heart) or it can even spell out things (like your wedding date!)
Another idea is to have a very small wedding cake just for you to use to cut and feed each other, and all the other tiers would be cupcakes for the guests. If you are doing your own cupcakes they can be made a month or two in advance and stored carefully in air-tight containers.
7. Believe it or not, the trend for 2021 weddings is to skip the wedding cake altogether and to have a very lovely dessert table with lots of different sweets and desserts.
There are even couples who decide to have a pie table with all sorts of different pies. Yummy!
Even with all these ideas, it could still be a nice thing to have a small wedding cake for you to cut and feed each other.
As you decide, remember that today so many things have changed in the types of wedding cakes you may find. They can be in any shape going from the traditional round to oval, square, heart-shaped, and hexagonal and they can be in any flavor from vanilla, lemon, chocolate, orange, or strawberry to spice, walnut, apricot, or about anything else you and your groom want. And that’s a really great thing about modern weddings: you aren’t tied to just a few traditional ways and can do whatever suits your personality and creativity; including having a very traditional wedding. With these wedding cake ideas, you should be able to order cake through online cake delivery in Lucknow , something that is just right for your special day, and have fun doing it.